- Information Resources for Pacific Island Agroforestry
- Multipurpose Trees for Agroforestry in the Pacific Islands
- Nontimber Forest Products for Pacific Islands: An Introductory Guide for Producers
- Integrating Understory Crops with Tree Crops
- Introduction to Integrating Trees into Pacific Island Farm Systems
- Choosing Timber Species for Pacific Island Agroforestry
- Economics of Farm Forestry: Financial Evaluation for Landowners
- Multipurpose Windbreaks: Design and Species for Pacific Islands
Editors: C.R. Elevitch and K.M. Wilkinson, 2000.
Publisher: Permanent Agriculture Resources, Holualoa, Hawaii Series of 22-50 page guides covering eight topics in Pacific Island agroforestry. Published with support from the US Department of Agriculture's Western Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (WSARE) Program.